- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamed Chicken Supper Recipe
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce|
|Chopped cooked chicken||12 Ounce|
Calories 414 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 125.2 mg
Sodium 266.2 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.08 g0.31%
Sugars 22.6 g
Protein 28 g56.1%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a double boiler, heat the cream over a low heat in over hot water.
2) Whisk in the lemon juice, prepared mustard and beaten eggs.
3) Cook until the mixture is thick and creamy.
4) In a pan, saute the mushrooms in butter over a low heat.
5) Drain and stir into egg mixture along with the chicken.
6) Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook for 10 minutes.
7) Surround the Creamed Chicken with creamed potatoes or toast slices and serve piping hot .