- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cream Soup Vert Pre Recipe
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, chopped fine|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green peas||1 Can (10 oz)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 873 Calories from Fat 469
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.7%
Saturated Fat 31.8 g159.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142 mg
Sodium 211.2 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24.1%
Dietary Fiber 16.7 g66.9%
Sugars 43.6 g
Protein 37 g74.6%
Vitamin A 75.1% Vitamin C 196.9%
Calcium 59.9% Iron 30.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Heat butter and fry the mushrooms over high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Cover the pan and simmer it for 20 minutes after adding milk.
3) Drain the green peas and make a puree by forcing them through a sieve.
4) Add the puree to the mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes more.
5) The water from the peas can also be added if you prefer the cream to be light.
6) Serve hot with a garnishing of your choice.