- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cream Of Cucumber Soup Recipe
|Chicken bouillon||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered garlic||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g20.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.7 mg
Sodium 454 mg18.9%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g5%
Sugars 27.4 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 15.3% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take 11/2 or 21/2 cucumbers and grate them after peeling.
2. Keep half of a cucumber aside while retaining its juice.
3. Slice the mushrooms.
4. Take a pan and boil the chicken bouillon in it.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Fry the onion in a teaspoonful of butter until it browns.
7. Add it to the soup together with the cream and simmer it for 5 minutes.
8. Brown the sliced mushrooms in another teaspoonful of butter.
9. Heat the soup for a few minutes after adding the powdered garlic to it.
10. Store it in a refrigerator.
11. Garnish the soup with chives and diced cucumber before serving.