- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Cream Of Carrot Soup Recipe
|Stock||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Mineral salt||To Taste|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.5%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.7 mg
Sodium 836.5 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22%
Sugars 9.2 g
Protein 13 g25.3%
Vitamin A 524.4% Vitamin C 44.7%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Peel and chop the carrots into very small pieces.
2) In a pan, saute the carrot and thyme for 5 minutes.
3) Pour in the stock and cook until carrots are tender.
4) Season well, puree in a blender and place the pan over heat.
5) Combine the arrowroot, soy milk powder and water together.
6) Pour into the pan, stirring continuously and gently simmer for 30 minutes.
7) Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
8) Pour in the soup bowls and serve immediately.