- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Cream Of Broccoli Soup Recipe Video
|Chopped onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen broccoli||15 Ounce|
Calories 204 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g58.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.6 mg
Sodium 304.3 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 4 g7.7%
Vitamin A 56% Vitamin C 110.4%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 0.23%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Once butter is melted, add onions. Saute them around so that are soft.
3. When the onion are soft, add frozen broccoli and broth to the pot.
4. Raise the heat and bring the stew to boil.
5. Once it starts boiling, cover and reduce the heat. Simmer until the broth is tender.
6. 10 min later, the broth is tender.
7. Blend the broth in a blender or using a hand blender.
8. When everything is pureed sufficiently, add the cream to it.
9. Mix it one more time with the hand blender.
10. Add salt to taste.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.