- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cream Cheese Stuffed Baked French Toast Recipe Video
|French bread loaf||1 , cut into 18 slices|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, cut into 9 slices|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2983 Calories from Fat 1434
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 160 g246.5%
Saturated Fat 73.5 g367.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2832.4 mg
Sodium 2883.1 mg120.1%
Total Carbohydrates 274 g91.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.5%
Sugars 98.2 g
Protein 136 g271.3%
Vitamin A 125.1% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 123.2% Iron 133.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Spray a 9x13" baking pan.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F/ 180° C.
3. Layer 9 slices of the French bread on the bottom of the baking dish.
4. Place a slice of the cream cheese on each slice of bread.
5. Cover the cream cheese with the other 9 slices of the French bread.
6. Whisk the eggs, milk, maple syrup and cinnamon together.
7. Pour over the French bread.
8. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
9. Take the baking pan out of the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
11. Tent with foil if needed to control browning and continue to bake for 25 minutes longer.
12. Serve with extra maple syrup.