- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Holiday Pumpkin Loaf With Cream Cheese Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Canned pumpkin puree||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Optional)|
Calories 389 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.6 mg
Sodium 370.6 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 33 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 103.7% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Keep aside
3. In a bowl, combine all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves. Stir nicely and set aside.
4. In an electric mixing bowl, beat together butter, cream cheese and sugar. Beat until well combined and keep aside.
5. Add the eggs one at a time and beat the mixture well. Stir in the pumpkin puree and the beat the mixture until well incorporated.
6. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and stir until well combined.
7. Take the greased pan, pour the batter into it and spread it evenly, and smooth out the top.
8. Bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for 60 - 65 minutes or until the tester comes out clean.
9. Once done, remove the pan from the oven and let the loaf sit in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove and let the loaf cool it completely on a rack.
10. Cut the loaf into desired slices and serve with tea or coffee.