- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cream Cheese Mousse Cake Recipe Video
|Egg whites||85 Gram|
|Powdered sugar||70 Gram|
|Almond powder||60 Gram|
|Hazelnut powder||20 Gram|
|Powder sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||180 Gram|
|Cream cheese||80 Gram|
|Mascarpone cheese||80 Gram|
|Condensed milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Berries||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2510 Calories from Fat 1367
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 155 g239%
Saturated Fat 80 g400%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 449.8 mg149.9%
Sodium 1522.3 mg63.4%
Total Carbohydrates 186 g62%
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g51.6%
Sugars 159.5 g
Protein 99 g198.8%
Vitamin A 96.2% Vitamin C 328.5%
Calcium 55.8% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a separate bowl, we need 35g = 1.2oz. of Sugar, 70g = 2.5oz. of powdered sugar, 60g = 2.1 oz. of Almond powder, and 20g = 0.7 oz. of Hazelnut power. Sift them all together into the bowl.
3. Gradually add the sifted flours into the meringue; Mix gently using a spatula.
4. Pour the dough into the baking pan with the parchment paper on it. Flatten and shape the dough into the size of the pan that you will be using for baking.
5. Sprinkle some powder sugar on top of the dough.
6. Bake at 180C =356F for 20 min.
7. In the meantime, let’s make some cheese mousse. In a bowl over ice water, whip about 180g = 180mL = 6.3 oz of heavy cream until nice and fluffy.
8. In a saucepan, prepare 85g = 3 oz. of Milk and 50g = 1.8oz of Sugar; Dissolve the sugar at low heat.
9. We can now add 4g = 0.14oz. of gelatin (powder) in it. Mix well till dissolved; Remove from heat before boiling point.
10. In a food processor, prepare 80g = 2.8oz. of cream cheese, and 80g = 2.8oz. of Mascarpone cheese; Mix well until nice and creamy.
11. Remember the milk and sugar? we can now add into the cream mixture. Mix well so that we can make sure we will be using all of the cheese mixture.
12. Pour it all into the bowl, mix well using a whisk,
13. Add about 1 TBS of condensed milk to add sweetness to it. Here please mix with the whip cream once the temp of the mixture cooled off! LOL God, I forgot to mention it in the video. LOL
14. Once the biscuit dacquois is cooled off, cut into the shape of the baking pan we will be using for the cake.
15. Place the biscuit on the bottom part of the pan, and now add the mousse into the pan, not all of it, but maybe like 1 inch thickness. Please remember to use a parchment paper on side of the pan!! (the side of my pan comes off ☺ )
16. Flatten the surface of the mousse, and we can now add some strawberries! Yayyyy!
17. What I’m doing here is very simple: I just cut the strawberries into half, and place them on the side of the pan. I also added some berries in the center of the pan.
18. And pour the mousse on top of it. Clean the surface of the mousse.
19. Chill in the fridge for 2 hrs.
20. 2 hrs later, we can finally decorate the cake.
21. On how to make those truffle chocolate, please check my previous video: