- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Muffin Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), firmly packed|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3273 Calories from Fat 1443
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 164 g251.8%
Saturated Fat 56.9 g284.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 672.4 mg
Sodium 3064.7 mg127.7%
Total Carbohydrates 409 g136.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.5%
Sugars 208.8 g
Protein 52 g104.8%
Vitamin A 67.5% Vitamin C 0.75%
Calcium 73.8% Iron 87.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F/ 180° C.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, water and oil.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients
5. Fold in the grated carrots, stirring to combine.
6. Drop about 2 tablespoons of the batter into each muffin cup, spreading it to cover the bottom.
7. Dollop on a heaping tablespoon of cheese filling.
8. Cover with enough batter to fill the muffin cups quite full. The batter will come to within about 1/4 to 3/8 inch of the top of each muffin cup. You may have some batter left over.
9. Bake the muffins in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the cake part of the muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
10. The tops of the muffins will feel firm to the touch.
11. Remove the muffins from the oven and when able to handle transfer to a rack.
12. These need to cool before serving to firm up and not burn your mouth.
13. Serve when warm.