- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cream Cheese and Ricotta Fruit Pie Recipe
|9 inch graham cracker crust||1|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Ricotta cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Granulated white sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced fresh strawberries/Peaches / grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 517 Calories from Fat 321
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.8%
Saturated Fat 18.6 g92.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 183.4 mg
Sodium 331.6 mg13.8%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.79 g3.2%
Sugars 20 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 16.1% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take 9-inch pie plate and place butter on it.
2) Melt butter in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Mix remaining ingredients.
4) Spread mixture pressing it firmly on the sides and bottom of the plate.
5) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 1/2 minutes.
6) Rotate the pie plate after 1 minute.
7) Keep aside.
8) Take place cream cheese in a medium bowl.
9) Cook in Microwave at Power 5 for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
10) Blend in remaining filling ingredients and beat with electric mixer till smooth.
11) Mask over graham cracker crust.
12) Cook in Microwave at Power 5 for 10 to 14 minutes.
13) Rotate the plate 3 times in between till edges are firm and center is soft-set.
14) Leave it in counter for 10 minutes.
15) Blend sour cream and sugar in a bowl.
16) Spread gently on top of pie.
17) Keep in fridge for 4 hours.
18) Serve with fresh fruit garnished on top.