- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crazy Canuck Maple Leaf Ribs Recipe Video
|Garlic clove||3 , mince|
|Jalapeno pepper||2 , chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Beer||1000 Milliliter (2 cans Steam Whistle Beer)|
|Baby back ribs||6 Pound (4 x 11⁄2 lb Racks of Maple Leaf Moisture Enhanced baby back ribs)|
|Seasoning blend||12 Tablespoon (use 2-3 tablespoons of Better Butter Burger Seasoning per rack)|
|Sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Crazy Canuck sauce)|
Calories 901 Calories from Fat 388
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.4%
Saturated Fat 17.1 g85.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144 mg48%
Sodium 7205.2 mg300.2%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 42.2 g
Protein 57 g113.4%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C 14.2%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedLarge Roasting Pan
1. Using a sharp knife, score the membrane on the backside of the ribs.
2. Season the ribs with the Better Butter seasoning on both sides. Rub to coat well.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
4. In the bottom of the roasting pan, place the onions, garlic and jalapenos.
5. Pour beer and lay the ribs meat side down into the pan. Cover with a large piece of aluminum foil.
6. Braise ribs in oven for 11⁄2 hours or until tender and rib bone is easily be pulled from the meat.
7. Remove from oven and let cool.
8. Then, preheat grill to medium high approximately 350 to 450 degree F.
9. Place ribs on grill, cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 minutes per side basting liberally with Crazy Canuck.
10. Cut in slices and serve hot!