- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crash Potatoes Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.8%
Saturated Fat 0.52 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 272.7 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 1 g2.8%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 0.13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes or until they are fork tender.
3. Line cookie sheet with non-stick aluminium foil.
4. Place potatoes on a cookie sheet.
5. With a potato masher or glass, gently smash each potato.
6. Drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until they are crisp and golden brown.
8. Serve potatoes with your favourite dip or ketchup.
You could also sprinkle dried herbs, such as rosemary over the top.