- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry-Tangerine or -Orange Relish Recipe
|Tangerines/2 large navel oranges||3 Medium|
|Cranberries||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 376 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.35 g0.53%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.5 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g25%
Sugars 86.4 g
Protein 0.96 g1.9%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 53.8%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel tangerines reserving half of the peel.
2. Remove white membrane and seeds.
3. Then chop the tangerines coarsely.
4. Wash cranberries drain and remove stems.
5. Put cranberries and reserved peel through coarse blade of food chopper.
6. Add tangerines and sugar and mix well.
7. Refrigerate for about 2-4 hours and serve with garnish as desired.