- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Wine Tenderloin Recipe
|Boneless pork tenderloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed|
|Canola oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned whole cranberry sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Red currant jelly||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Marsala wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 481 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.9%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 91.1 mg
Sodium 161.1 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.08%
Sugars 12.8 g
Protein 47 g93.3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 0.2% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Dice the pork into 1-inch-thick slices.
2) In a bowl, combine the other ingredients. Set aside.
3) In a large skillet heat oil and add the slices to sauté.
4) Set aside from heat and gradually add the cranberry mixture.
5) Loosely cover the skillet and place over heat to cook for about 20 minutes, until meat is tender.
6) Serve warm with a bowl of greens.