- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry-Turkey Wraps Recipe Video
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (packed)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon, , peeled and finely chopped|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened|
|White cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded (sharp)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour tortillas||6 Large (10" each)|
|Cooked turkey||1 1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Fresh cilantro/Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped and divided|
|Walnuts||6 Tablespoon, chopped and divided|
Calories 915 Calories from Fat 384
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.4%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g80.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 156.9 mg
Sodium 937.8 mg39.1%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22%
Sugars 42.1 g
Protein 52 g104%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 12.1%
Calcium 34.7% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and curry powder; stir well, set aside.
3. In a heavy saucepan, put together water, sugars and vinegar cook over medium heat until sugars dissolve, stirring often.
4. Add in cranberries, raisins, onion, ginger and red pepper, stir well and bring to a boil allow to cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from the heat and leave to cool, cover and chill.
6. Place a tortilla on a working table and spread about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture over 2/3 of each tortilla, leaving a one-inch border.
7. Arrange few several turkey slices, over each tortilla.
8. Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons cranberry mixture on top.
9. Sprinkle with one heaping tablespoon cilantro and one tablespoon walnuts.
10. Roll up tortillas starting with filled side, folding sides in; wrap tightly in parchment paper or aluminium foil.
11. Place the wraps on a baking sheet; bake for 5 to 10 minutes or just until warm.
12. Slice wraps in half diagonally and arrange on a serving plate; serve warm.