- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Squares Recipe
|Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cranberry sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3363 Calories from Fat 1226
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 138 g212.2%
Saturated Fat 25.1 g125.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 1974 mg82.3%
Total Carbohydrates 510 g169.9%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.5%
Sugars 258.9 g
Protein 32 g65%
Vitamin A 121.3% Vitamin C 0.27%
Calcium 80.7% Iron 75.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
3) Add the margarine and then cut it in with the help of a pastry blender till the mixture appears like fine crumbs.
4) Add the beaten egg. Mix well.
5) Into a 7x11-inches pan, pat over half the mixture.
6) Over the mixture, spread the cranberry sauce.
7) Over the sauce, crumble the remaining mixture.
8) Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
9) Cut into squares or bars and serve as warm.