- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blended Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1525 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.59 g0.91%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.1 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 395 g131.8%
Dietary Fiber 20.9 g83.5%
Sugars 358.2 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 100.6%
Calcium 4% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash the cranberries by rinsing.
2. Take a bowl of water and add sugar into it. Integrate the sugar by heating the solution gently.
3. Stir in cranberries and cook gently for another 15 minutes until the cranberries begin to pop. Cool.
4. Add it to the small waxed containers.
5. Serve cranberry sauce over pies or cakes.