- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Salad Ring Recipe
|Raspberry flavor gelatin||12 Ounce (4 Packages, 3 Ounce Each, Black Variety)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), ground|
|Oranges||2 , unpeeled, seeded and ground|
|Apples||2 , unpeeled, cored and ground|
|Canned crushed pineapple||15 1⁄4 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 545 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.9 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 108 g35.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.2%
Sugars 98.4 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 54.1%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl dissolve getin by pouring boiling water over it.
2. Gradually add cold water and chill the mixture until it attains the unbeaten consistency of egg white.
3. Add fresh cranberries, cleaned oranges, cored apples, crushed and undrained pineapple, sugar, and chopped pecans in a bowl.
4. Combine fruit mixture and gelatin mixture and blend them throughly.
5. Portion out this mixture on greased/oiled 10-cup ring mold and chill the dish till lettuce leaves start unmolding.
6. Add mayyonnaise in the center of garlic.
7. Serve the dish only after garnishing with orange slices.