- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry & Rosemary White "Christmas" Sangria Recipe
|Granny smith apple||1 Small, diced small|
|Braeburn apple||1 Small, diced small|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (fresh cranberries)|
|Fresh rosemary sprig||1 (large sprig)|
|White wine||750 Milliliter (Pinot Grigio)|
|White grape juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Club soda||1 Can (10 oz)|
Calories 176 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.21 g0.33%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 18 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 16.5 g
Protein 0.31 g0.61%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 19%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the apples in small dices.
2. In the bottom of a glass jar, lay the apples.
3. Add in the sugar and the cranberries.
4. Pour in the white wine and juice. Also throw in the rosemary sprig.
5. Stir to dissolve the sugar and let it chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
6. In a glass, pour the sangria and garnish with a sprig of rosemary coated with powdered sugar.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv