- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Relish Mold Recipe
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen, No Sugar Added)|
|Orange||1 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Granulated low calorie sweetener||To Taste (With Aspartame)|
|Low calorie orange flavored gelatin/2 envelopes (four 1/2-cup servings each) (8 calories per 1/2 cup) /raspberry flavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (Eight 1/2-Cup Servings)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), canned (no sugar added), drained|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 92 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.15 g0.24%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.08%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.9 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 17.4 g
Protein 0.74 g1.5%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 47%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 0.97%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In the work bowl of food processor or blender container add cranberries, orange, and sweetener.
2) Process until finely chopped but do not puree. Scrape the sides of container.
3) In a large heatproof mixing bowl add water and boil.
4) Dissolve gelatin in it.
5) Mix cranberry mixture, pineapple, and cold water.
6) Rinse 8-cup mold with cold water and put gelatin mixture to mold.
7) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
8) Serve cold.