- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Relish Recipe
|Jellied cranberry sauce||32 Ounce (Two 16 Ounce Each Cans)|
|Canned pineapple||16 Ounce, crushed and drained (1 Can)|
|Strawberries||16 Ounce, thawed and drained, frozen, sliced (1 Package)|
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1740 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.2%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.34%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 426 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 453 g151%
Dietary Fiber 43.8 g175.3%
Sugars 306.5 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 444.6%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mash cranberry sauce using a fork.
2) Stir in pineapples, strawberries, and raspberries.
3) Fold all the ingredients together until well combined.
4) Put the lid on and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours before serving.
5) Serve as desired garnished with sprig of mint leaf if desired.