- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Pineapple Punch Recipe
|Cinnamon sticks||5 , broken in half|
|Whole cloves||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cranberry juice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Orange slices||4 (Unpeeled, Studded With Whole Cloves)|
|Whole cloves||2 (Studded With Orange Slices)|
Calories 83 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.1 g0.16%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 17.9 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.53 g2.1%
Sugars 19.2 g
Protein 0.23 g0.47%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 44.8%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cheesecloth bag or a piece of muslin cloth, tie all the spices.
2. In a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot, combine sugar, water, salt and juices.
3. Throw the spice bag into the liquid and give a good stir.
4. Cover the pot with its lid.
5. Simmer on LOW for 3 hours, stirring occassionally in the first 30 minutes until sugar dissolves.
6. Remove the spice bag from pot, re-cover and continue to simmer about 3 hours on LOW.
7. Ladle the punch into warmed mugs or pour into a warmed punch bowl and ladle into punch glasses.
8. Garnish the each punch mug or glass with a clove-studded orange slice if you like.