- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Orange Relish Recipe
|Seedless orange||1 Medium (Unpeeled)|
|Ground cloves||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 962 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.8 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0.52%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.9 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 248 g82.8%
Dietary Fiber 14.7 g59%
Sugars 225.5 g
Protein 2 g4.4%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 187.6%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Peel the orange.
2) Keep 1/4 of the peel aside. Cut into strips of 1/4-inch width and 1-inch length.
3) Slice the orange into 1/8ths.
4) Into the blender, add the oranges, orange rind, 1/2 cup sugar and cloves. Using the Chop blade, blend for 15 seconds till the rind is chopped.
5) Add in 1 cup of cranberries and 1/2 cup sugar.
6) Change to the Stir blade and blend 10 seconds till the cranberries are coarsely chopped.
7) Add in the rest of the cranberries. Blend for another 10 seconds to coarsely chop the berries.
8) Transfer the relish into the serving bowl. Cover and chill.
9) Serve the Orange Cranberry Relish as a side for Continental breakfast.