- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick No-Sugar Cranberry Oatmeal Recipe Video
|Dried cranberry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blueberry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||1 Pinch, grated|
|Old fashioned oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 724 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 10.9 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 145 g48.4%
Dietary Fiber 17.7 g70.9%
Sugars 37.3 g
Protein 20 g39.7%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 36.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Add nutmeg powder to the water.
3) Pour in the honey and dissolve into the liquid.
4) Simmer this for about 15 minutes or until the fruits are plumped.
5) Add the oats in boiling liquid.
6) Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
7) Serve the oats warm in a serving bowl.
for This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.