- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Oat Bran Muffins Recipe
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oat bran||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Miracle whip dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg whites||3 , beaten|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Cranberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.5%
Saturated Fat 0.43 g2.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.2 mg
Sodium 603.9 mg25.2%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.7%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.9%
Sugars 27.7 g
Protein 10 g19.7%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 57.9%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 18.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take 12 medium muffin cups and line with paper baking cups or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Combine together dry ingredients.
4. Put in combined dressing, egg whites, milk, juice and rind mixing just until moistened.
5. Fold in cranberries and fill prepared muffin cups almost full.
6. Let it bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.