- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Cream Cheese Swirl Loaf Recipe
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 Packages Of 3 Ounce Each)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Apple juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fresh cranberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3400 Calories from Fat 1382
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 155 g238.1%
Saturated Fat 71.6 g358%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 731 mg
Sodium 3206.9 mg133.6%
Total Carbohydrates 452 g150.5%
Dietary Fiber 19.5 g77.8%
Sugars 232.6 g
Protein 65 g129.9%
Vitamin A 82.9% Vitamin C 36.6%
Calcium 94.1% Iron 87.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and grease the base with shortening. Flour lightly.
3) In small bowl, beat cream cheese until light.
4) Blend in 1 egg. Keep aside.
5) In large bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix together.
6) Mix apple juice, butter and beaten egg and blend.
7) Add cranberries and nuts.
8) Transfer half of batter into pan.
9) Spoon evenly cream cheese mixture over batter.
10) Add remaining batter on top.
11) Bake for 65 to 75 minutes.
12) Place on wire rack to cool for 15 minutes. Take off from pan.
13) It will take around 1 hour to cool completely.
14) Wrap tightly and keep in refrigerator.
15) Serve hot.