- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Crabmeat Appetizers Recipe Video
|Crab meat||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cranberry sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), softened|
|Scallion||2 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Mini-phyllo shells||500 Gram|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1847 Calories from Fat 334
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.3%
Saturated Fat 15 g74.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.1 mg
Sodium 2558.8 mg106.6%
Total Carbohydrates 354 g118.1%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.2%
Sugars 40.1 g
Protein 50 g100.7%
Vitamin A 25.5% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 29.6% Iron 83.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375° F.
2. In a small bowl place the cranberry sauce and beat with a fork until smooth.
3. Combine cream cheese, crab meat and green onion in a mixing bowl.
4. Fill each shell with 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture. Top with ½ teaspoon cranberry sauce.
5. Bake for 10 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees F.
6. Serve Cranberry Crabmeat Appetizers with soft or hard drink.