- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Cake Recipe
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cake flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Table cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1⁄2 Teaspoon (if desired)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3503 Calories from Fat 1384
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 157 g240.8%
Saturated Fat 93.4 g467.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 619.7 mg
Sodium 2382 mg99.3%
Total Carbohydrates 485 g161.8%
Dietary Fiber 41.1 g164.5%
Sugars 222.2 g
Protein 60 g120.4%
Vitamin A 99.1% Vitamin C 50.4%
Calcium 176.3% Iron 18.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to cream.
3) Add egg and milk to beat in.
4) In another bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
5) Add the sifted dry mixture to the egg mixture.
6) Fold in cranberries and mix well.
7) Use a greased and floured 9-inch square pan to pour the batter.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 35 minutes.
9) Meanwhile, prepare the butter sauce by combining all the related ingredients in a saucepan.
10) Place the saucepan over heat to boil for 3 or 4 minutes.
11) Pour the hot sauce over the warm cake or serve on side.