- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Bellini Recipe Video
|For cranberry juice|
|Fresh cranberries||1 Pound (save a few for garnish)|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Orange peel strips||4|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or more)|
|Champagne||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Orange liqueur/Triple sec||1⁄4 Bottle (0.25 l)|
Calories 211 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.15 g0.23%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.2 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 23.4 g
Protein 0.33 g0.66%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 28.2%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a sauce pan, add water, cranberries, orange peel, cinnamon stick and sugar.
2. Place the sauce pan over medium-high heat for about 10-15 minutes until the cranberries burst.
3. Strain the liquid in a jar and place in refrigerator to chill.
4. Fill glass 1/4 full with cranberry juice and pour in champagne to fill almost to the top. Drizzle orange liqueur over top.
5. Garnish with remaining cranberries to serve.
This video is a creation of amateurkitchen. You can visit amateurkitchen for complete recipes, and more videos.