- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Bars Recipe
|Sifted all purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cranberry orange relish||14 Ounce (1 Jar, Ocean Spray)|
Calories 452 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.1%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.1 mg
Sodium 100.2 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 26.4 g
Protein 6 g11.8%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 14.9%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Sift flour and salt and keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl cream butter, gradually add sugars and beat such that light and fluffy.
3. Blend in eggs, vanilla and dry ingredients to mix well.
4. On floured surface, roll out chilled dough taking 1/2 at a time to form 16 x 9 inch rectangle.
5. Make three 16x3 inch strips from the rolled dough.
6. Serve after spreading cranberry orange relish filling along the center of each strip.