- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Apple Jello Salad Recipe
|Strawberry jello||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Boiling)|
|Canned jellied cranberry sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Apples||2 Cup (32 tbs), peeled, finely chopped|
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.37 g0.56%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 112.8 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.8%
Sugars 67.3 g
Protein 5 g9.2%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 98.5%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix unflavored gelatin and jello and keep aside for a couple of hours.
2. To the gelatin mixture, pour hot water and stir until dissolved.
3. Using a fork, break up the cranberry and add to the gelatin mixture.
4. Keep the bowl in the refrigerator and chill until very thick.
5. To the chilled mixture, fold in apples.
6. In an 8 x 8" greased pan, pour the mixture and cut into 16 squares.
7. Remove each piece from the pan and serve.