- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Apple Filling Recipe
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maple/Maple flavored syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Tart apples||3 Pound, pared, cored and sliced (6 Large Ones)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2277 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.65 g1%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.42%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.7 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 556 g185.3%
Dietary Fiber 31.5 g126.1%
Sugars 460.3 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 3237.4%
Calcium 86.8% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a 8 ½ inch round pan with a large sheet of foil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together cranberries with sugar, flour and maple syrup.
3. Add in the apple slices and toss lightly until well mixed.
4. Cover the apples inside the large sheet of foil and wrap securely.
5. Label and freeze until use.
6. Use the filling for making deep-dish cranberry-apple pies.