- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cranberry Orange Croissant Pinwheel Recipe
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Orange zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Cranberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), coarsely chopped (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||16 Ounce (Two 8 Ounce Each Packages)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||3 Teaspoon|
Calories 451 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g43.9%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 174.9 mg
Sodium 587.7 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 21.7 g
Protein 13 g26.4%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange zest and juice
3. Stir chopped cranberries into the mixture. Set the bowl aside
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the crescent dough and cut into 16 triangles.
5. Place a dessert spoon of cream cheese mixture on the shortest side of each triangle.
6. Roll up triangle to opposite point.
7. Arrange rolls, point sides down, on a baking sheet, keeping 1-inch space between each.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and transfer croissants on a cooling rack.
10. Prepare glaze by beating powdered sugar, orange zest and juice together.
11. Glaze the croissants while warm
12. Serve them warm with tea or coffee