- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip Fudge Brownies Recipe Video
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided (for batter and sprinkling)|
|Flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 400 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.8%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.6 mg
Sodium 147.4 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.45 g1.8%
Sugars 32.7 g
Protein 5 g9.7%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.3% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a saucepan on medium low heat, melt butter with sugar. Stir the mixture continuously until the sugar melts. Once done, remove the pan from heat and set aside.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips and mix until the chocolate is melted and well combined.
4. Stir in the eggs and beat the mixture well.
5. Stir in the flour, vanilla extract and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
6. Take a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan and pour the above mixture evenly into the pan. Once done, bake it in the preheated oven for 18 - 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out slightly sticky.
7. Once done, sprinkle some of the extra chocolate chips over the cake and get ready to serve.
8. Serve this chocolate chip fudge chilled.