- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crackled Corn Recipe Video
|Bacon slices||4 , dice|
|Corn||4 , cut off from the cob|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Gorgonzola cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled|
Calories 1198 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg2.7%
Sodium 243 mg10.1%
Total Carbohydrates 237 g79%
Dietary Fiber 23.8 g95.2%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 32 g64.2%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 0.88%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 51.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a skillet and add the diced bacon and fry till crispy.
2. Drain some of the bacon fat.
3. Add the corn into the skin and stir and cook for a few minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and add black pepper and mix.
5. Next, add the gorgonzola cheese and mix.
6. Plate and serve hot.
TIP: You can use the crackled corn with salads or even as a side dish to a meal.