- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Ritz Cracker Chicken Nuggets Recipe Recipe Video
|Skinless chicken breasts||2 Pound|
|Meat tenderizer||To Taste|
|Ritz crackers||16 Ounce|
|Margarine||12 Ounce, melt|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
Calories 943 Calories from Fat 579
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g99.8%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.4%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 87.7 mg
Sodium 805 mg33.5%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 41 g81%
Vitamin A 41.2% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 13.5% Iron 25.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven at 400F.
2. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
3. In a sauce pan, melt the margarine.
4. Put the ritz crackers in a zip lock bag , using a rolling pin crush them.
5. In a large mixing bowl, place chicken cubes, margarine and sprinkle meat tenderizer, mix well.
6. Put 1/3 of the chicken cubes in the zip lock bag with crushed ritz crackers and shake well to evenly coat the chicken cubes.
7. In an 8 by 12 inch casserole dish, arrange the coated chicken pieces. Repeat the process for rest of the chicken cubes.
8. Sprinkle black pepper evenly all over the chicken cubes.
9. Place the casserole dish in the pre-heated oven, bake at 400F for 25 to 30 minutes.
10. Serve hot with your choice of dip.