- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cracked Pepper Breadsticks Recipe
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon, coarsely cracked|
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.5%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.1 mg14%
Sodium 145.9 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Spread out roll dough and press the dough together at perforations, making 4 large rectangles.
3. Cut each rectangle in half lengthwise, to make 8 strips.
4. Sprinkle each evenly with 1/2 teaspoon pepper, roll lengthwise and then roll them in the remaining pepper.
5. On an ungreased cookie sheet place the cookies 1 inch apart, and bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden-brown.
6. Serve Cracked Pepper Breadsticks hot alongside beverages such as coffee or soup.