- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crabmeat Supreme Recipe
|Canned artichoke hearts||15 Ounce, drained and halved (1 Can)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Crabmeat||1 Pound (Fresh / Thawed)|
|Evaporated skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Butter flavored salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed unsweetened high protein cereals||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.6%
Saturated Fat 0.71 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128.3 mg42.8%
Sodium 1259.1 mg52.5%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24.2%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 31 g61.4%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 61.4%
Calcium 39.3% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole, spray the vegetable coating.
3) Then place the artichokes at the bottom and layer with the crabmeat and mushrooms.
4) In a saucepan, mix the flour, seasonings and milk together, stir continuously and cook on a low heat, until thickened.
5) Then stir in the sherry, mix well and pour the mixture over the crabmeat.
6) Mix the grated cheese and cereal crumbs, sprinkle evenly over the sauce alongwith the paprika.
7) Place the casserole in the preheated oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes until the mixture is bubbly.
8) Serve immediately in a nice plate.