- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crabmeat Amandine Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onions||3 , finely sliced|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lump crabmeat||1 Pound, cartilage removed|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Hot pepper sauce||To Taste|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted|
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.4%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.5 mg
Sodium 434.6 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 29 g57.6%
Vitamin A 34% Vitamin C 32.3%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a 10 inch skillet and place it over medium heat. Melt margarine or butter in it.
2) Stir in onions and lemon juice, and cook for about a minute.
3) Now, put crabmeat and parsley in the skillet and stir gently.
4) Pour hot pepper sauce and drizzle white pepper, to taste.
5) Cook the mixture on medium heat, just for about a minute, until the sauce and pepper have blended.
6) Lastly, gently add almonds.
7) Serve hot.