- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab With Mushrooms Recipe
|Crabmeat||1⁄2 Pound, frozen|
|Crabmeat||1⁄2 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Button mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Black olives||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1704 Calories from Fat 1369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 159 g245.1%
Saturated Fat 40.2 g201%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 387.2 mg
Sodium 2950.1 mg122.9%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 51 g102.5%
Vitamin A 65.5% Vitamin C 133.6%
Calcium 37% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Trim the mushrooms and finely slice them into a mixing bowl.
2) Crush the garlic and add it to the mushrooms along with the strained lemon juice, some drops of Tabasco and olive oil.
3) Add salt and freshly ground pepper to season to taste.
4) Thoroughly blend all the ingredients together and spoon the mixture into a shallow serving dish. Keep aside and allow to chill for 60 minutes.
5) Before serving the preparation, blend together the flaked crabmeat and the cream. Stir the mixture into the mushrooms.
6) Garnish with finely chopped parsley and mushrooms.
7) Serve right away with warm rust bread and butter. A salad of green peppers and fennel tossed in an Italian dressing can be served on the side.