- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
|Chopped cooked crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh / Canned)|
|Dill pickle||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Green onion||1 , chopped|
|Chili sauce/Ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 146 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.7%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.6 mg
Sodium 409.7 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 14 g28.1%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 50.2%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Prepare a large zucchini by cutting it in half lengthwise
4. Cut off the end and prepare it for the cooking process
5. Parboil the zucchini for a minute
6. Scoop out the center of the vegetable with a curved grapefruit knife
7. Leave a shell around the vegetable that is 1/4-inch thick
8. Collect the pulp and measure it into a ½ cup
9. Empty the pulp into a bowl
10. Add the crab, pickle, green onion, chili sauce, mayonnaise.
11. Season the zucchini shells with salt and pepper.
12. Fill them with the stuffing.
13. Place the stuffed vegetables in the plank
14. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until the edges of the zucchini are a golden brown.
15. Serve immediately hot.