- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
|Crab meat||7 Ounce|
|Scallions||5 , chopped (With Tops)|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Dried savory||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2710 Calories from Fat 2410
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 268 g412.4%
Saturated Fat 28.1 g140.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 252.7 mg
Sodium 1963.4 mg81.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 53 g106.4%
Vitamin A 20.9% Vitamin C 38%
Calcium 43% Iron 30.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Wipe mushrooms with damp towel.
3) In a bowl, add rest of the ingredients and combine with fork until thoroughly blended.
4) In a baking sheet, arrange the mushroom caps and fill with the mixture.
5) Place inside oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
6) Serve the mushrooms by sprinkling additional cheese.