- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Stuffed Flounder Recipe
|Minced celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced fresh parsley||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced shallots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lump crabmeat||8 Ounce|
|Seasoned breadcrumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Dry)|
|Flounder fillets||60 Ounce (6 Filets, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Flounder fillets||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 768 Calories from Fat 325
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.2%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g89.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 201.6 mg
Sodium 1323 mg55.1%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 48 g96.5%
Vitamin A 19.6% Vitamin C 19.1%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2) In a bowl,mix sugar, cornmeal mix, egg and buttermilk.
3) Put cottage cheese in the bowl and stir.
4) Take a 10 inch skillet and put the prepared batter into it.
5) Keep the skillet for baking for 20 - 25 minutes.
6) Serve warm in a dish.