- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Shrimp Bake Recipe
|Cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs), shelled|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned crab meat||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed (1 Can)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 429 Calories from Fat 334
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.2%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.9 mg
Sodium 653.8 mg27.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 15 g30.1%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Slit the large shrimp in half lengthwise.
2) In a bowl, mix together shrimp, celery, green pepper, onion, crab meat, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dash pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
3) Put the shrimps into 1 -quart casserole or individual bakers. Keep aside.
4) Now, mix crumbs and butter and pour it over shrimps.
5) Place the casserole in an oven and bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees. And 20-25 minutes for individual portions.
6) Serve crab and shrimp bake hot.