- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Riled Green Peppers Recipe
|Green peppers||4 Medium, halved and seeded|
|Crabmeat||8 Ounce, flaked|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed rice cereal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 231 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g10%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 161.4 mg
Sodium 598 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 16 g32.3%
Vitamin A 19.8% Vitamin C 233.1%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan with the boiling salted water, cook the peppers for 5 minutes and drain well.
3) In a large bowl, mix the rice, crabmeat, eggs, lemon juice, curry, onion, salt and cayenne together.
4) Stuff the pepper halves with the crab mixture.
5) In a bowl, mix the margarine and crushed rice cereal, then sprinkle over the crab mixture.
6) Over a baking sheet, place the stuffed green pepper halves and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.