- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Puffs In Wonton Wrapper Recipe
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Soft breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned crabmeat||6 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Wonton wrappers||2 1⁄2 Dozen|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Sweet and sour sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2253 Calories from Fat 1142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 130 g199.3%
Saturated Fat 50.4 g251.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg
Sodium 3607 mg150.3%
Total Carbohydrates 203 g67.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 34 g
Protein 65 g130.8%
Vitamin A 58.1% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 39.1% Iron 60%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce and cream cheese, mix, and stir in crabmeat and breadcrumbs.
2) Take wonton paper, place one teaspoon of creabmeat mixture in ther center, moisten the edges, and wrap diagonally.
3) Use a fork to press the edges properly and then deep fry at 375 degree.
4) Cook until both sides are deep brown and then drain on kitchen towel.
5) Keep warm in the oven.
6) Serve with sweet n sour sauce.