- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Meat in Shells Recipe
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Green pepper||To Taste, chopped|
|Scallion||1 , chopped (Including Green Top)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced (1 Can)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced, well drained (1 Can)|
|Cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned crab meat||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Crab meat||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.6%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.4 mg
Sodium 1056.9 mg44%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 13 g25.2%
Vitamin A 29.8% Vitamin C 64.1%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 1-quart casserole, mix the parsley, green pepper, scallion, mushrooms and butter together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the soup, blend well and then cover and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.
4) Discard cartilage bits from the crab meat and add into the mixture with the lemon juice and sherry.
5) Then spoon the mixture into 4 scallop shells.
6) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs and cheese.
7) Spread over the crab mixture, sprinkle with the paprika to taste and cook for 8 minutes.
8) Serve immediately on a serving plate.