- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab In Black Bean Sauce Recipe
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Black beans||2 Tablespoon, salted|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Root ginger||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Pork||8 Ounce, minced|
|Crab||1 Large, cut into pieces|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||300 Milliliter|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 636 Calories from Fat 292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.5%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 378.6 mg
Sodium 778.1 mg32.4%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 59 g118.6%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 19.4%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cup, combine the eggs and sesame oil.
2. In a wok, heat oil.
3. Stir-fry black beans, garlic, ginger and spring onions for 30 seconds.
4. Add pork and brown quickly in 1 minute.
5. Add crab, sherry and stock and boil rapidly for 8-10 minutes.
6. Pour the egg mixture.
7. Cook with constant stirring for 30 seconds until the egg has cooked into strands.
8. Serve crab and pork mixture to a warmed serving dish.
9. Garnish with spring onion flowers.
10. Serve immediately.