- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Curry with Coconut Milk Recipe
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Crab||1 Pound, canned|
|Powdered ginger||1 Dash|
|Rice||6 Cup (96 tbs), boiled|
Calories 2997 Calories from Fat 673
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120.1%
Saturated Fat 54.3 g271.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 284.9 mg
Sodium 766 mg31.9%
Total Carbohydrates 475 g158.3%
Dietary Fiber 12.8 g51%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 90 g180.2%
Vitamin A 26.6% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 55.3% Iron 59.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a casserole and onion and butter to it.
2) Cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Add flour and curry powder before stirring it well.
4) Stir once again after adding the milk.
5) Cook for 3 minutes stirring after every 1 minute.
6) Add the bay leaf, crab, lemon juice, coconut milk and ginger powder before stirring it well.
7) Cook for 4 minutes while stirring constantly.
8) Take another baking dish and add boiled rice to it .
9) Cover and cook for 2 ½ minutes.
10) Pour the crab curry over hot boiled rice and serve.