- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crab Cheese Recipe
|American cheese||1 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen crab meat||6 Ounce, thawed, drained and chopped (1 package)|
|Dry sherry/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pimiento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
|French bread loaf||1 Pound, cut into cubes (1 no.)|
Calories 557 Calories from Fat 272
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.2%
Saturated Fat 16.4 g82.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72 mg
Sodium 360.8 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 30 g59.8%
Vitamin A 20.9% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 50.4% Iron 17.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a non-stick saucepan, mix together cheese, milk and margarine.
2) Simmer the cheese mixture until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
3) Add in crab, sherry, pimiento and garlic powder.
4) Heat the cheese mixture until heated completely.
5) Serve warm with bread cubes.